Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bucket list-Things I want to do before I die-



Do you know what is a bucket list? Bucket List is a list of a goals, experiences or things you want to try/do before you die. The idea comes from the expression "kick the bucket" which means to die. These is the things I like to put in my bucket list to do before I die.






1. Do a Color run

뉴발란스 컬러런(The
color run

     
The Color Run is an event series and five kilometres paint race that takes place in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The untimed event has no winners or prizes, but runners are showered with colored powder at stations along the run.
The Color Run is an event that is owned and operated by The Color Run LLC, a for-profit company


2. Sky diving
호주의 자연을 만끽하
sky diving

Skydiving, is the action sport of exciting an aircraft and returning to Earth with the aid of gravity,then slowing down during the last part of the descent by using a parachute.

3. Stay at the ice hotel

Ice Hotel


    Stay at the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden. Jukkasjärvi is a tiny town 200 km north of the Arctic Circle. The walls, fixtures, and fittings of this temporary hotel-they've been rebuilding it every winter for the past two decades--are made entirely of ice. Activities you can try while staying the Ice Hotel include ice sculpting, ice fishing, husky sleighing, moose watching and going on a snowmobile safari.

4. Follow the 80 days of World Travel
Around the world in 80 days book
France
In this book,there are a man who travels around the world by schedule in the magazine.  I think it will be fun if I follow them.If I could not because time passed,I will make my own way and travel around the world.
United Kingdom
United States of America
India   
  
Norway
canada


5. See Aurora

Aurora

I want to see Aurora which is discovered only in North countries like Norway, Sweden,etc.
My favorite idol, Beast 

6. See Beast
I want to see Beast which is my favorite idol and singer in Korea. I like Doo Jun Yoon the most!!!










So these is my Bucket list. I hope I will do it before I die!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a wonderful bucket list. I hope you will achieve most of them in your lifetime. Thanks for your great posts. I wish you well in your future studies and always remember to keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bucket list! I also want to do sky diving, and sleep in an ice hotel! I like your blog that is bright!^^

    ReplyDelete